Monday, May 3, 2010

Post # 1

Well today I'm With my aunt. I'm spending the rest of my summers with my aunt i think its pretty cool because now i don't get bored a lot and i meet some new people like today. I met someone named Scout and Jem they are brothers their mom died and they live with their dad his name is Atticus he is a Lawyer. At first i was intimidated. I don't think any of the people here are going to Irk Me like at home. I want people to Compromise me to stay here. Hopefully not many people Malevolent me. I don't want people to Condescend around me. well I'm Upset because school is starting and I wanted to stay. I have heard that Scout could read too, Atticus thought her how to read. But Scouts teacher didn't like that so she tries to make Scout feel bad i think Scouts teacher should be happy for her. I hope Scout doesn't let it get to her. I also hear that her her teacher hit Scout with a ruler i got really mad because I don't think anyone should be hit by their teachers because then they aren't going to want to come to school they would be to scared. Scouts teacher is Exaggerating a lot. She started to scream when a bug came out of a boys head. The little boy is poor so he isn't that clean I think she should have felt bad for him instead of screaming.

2 comments:

Aubrey N said...

You did a really good job using your vocabulary words. I liked how you highlighted them so it is easier to see. You might want to keep them lowercase so it doesn't mess up the sentence. Next time you write a blog try reading it out loud so you can hear your mistakes. I think there are a few miss spelled words and run on sentences. One thing you talked about was when a bug came out of a boys head. When you started writing it was at the beginning of summer. The bug thing didn't happen until school began. Having someone else read over your blog can also help edit it. Great Job!
-Aubrey

Aubrey N said...

I forgot to tell you to remember to do the correct format as shown on Mr. Currans blog. It is just for the title and the blog.

Example:

Journal #1
Chapters 1-3
Perspective: Dill