Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Journal #4
Chapters 12-14
Perspective: Aunt Alexandria

I found out that Calpurnia took Jem and Scout to a Nigger church i don't think they were ECCLESIASTICAL it's right because something bad could have happened to them they could have gotten killed but obviously Calpurnia doesn't see that. I told scout to talk to one of her cousins and she didn't even know they were cousins. I was really mad so when Atticus got her i EMERGE to him i told him that they shoul be proud of the Finch family because we have a reputation. And i don't want some little kids to destroy that. So i told him to talk to Scout about it but she started to cry. And Atticus said sorry. Scout wants to find out what rape is and she keeps asking. I tried getting ride of Calpurnia i think she is a bad example for the kids. I ANTAGONIZE Calpurnia

0 comments: