Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Journal #4
Chapters 10, 11,
Perspective: Scout

Well today i called my dad boring because he doesn't do any stuff like my friends dad do. He likes to read allot and not play poker like other dad's and he doesn't like to shoot anything. But Today i learned something new about him. I learned that they call him One shot. Because He was really good at shooting. The reason i learned that today is because me and Jem were walking out side and we saw a dog it looked really wired and sick so we went to tell Calipurnia about it she thought it would be a waste of time but she still came. When she saw the dog she told us to go inside and not come out she said the dog was a mad dog. she was calling everyone and telling them not to go out side because their was a mad dog. Atticus got here and Mr. Heck told my dad to shoot the dog but my dad said he couldn't because he hasn't done it in three years. But he still did it i was really surprised when he did it because he had really good aim. Later on Jem told me not to tell kid's at my school or to ask Atticus why he never told us. But i think Atticus didn't want to tell us because it would have been a bad influence or because he his a Lawyer and it wouldn't look good on a Lawyer

0 comments: