Monday, May 10, 2010

Journal #2-
Chapters 4-7
Perspective: Jem

Today we went to the Radley house and i got my pants stuck to the fence. When me Scout and Dill got to our house we saw people in a crowd and we asked my dad what happened and he said a negro shot up in the air. Atticus asked were my pants were. Dill said he won them playing Strip poker. Atticus told me to go get them from Dill's house. Since dill didn't have them he was going to let me borrow some but they fit to big so i decided to go get them from were I left them. When I saw my pants they weren't stuck on the Fence any more they were folded really neat I was in shock. Also one day when my little sister Scout was walking home she saw a tree and their was chewed gum in their Scout put it in her mouth and wen she got here she told me about it I was really disgusted because I think that's really nasty. One day I walked home with her and she showed me the tree and their was more thing's in their. Every day we went their was something new. And the day we were going to leave a letter to see who was the one that was putting all the things in the tree. But that same day we were going to put the letter someone had covered it with cement. Scout felt like crying but Jem told her not to. Later on I asked Mr. Radley if he covered it with Cement and he said "yes" and I asked him why and he said the tree was dying.

1 comments:

Aubrey N said...

Good job! You really explained what happened in the chapters. Thank you for doing the right title/heading. It made it a lot easier find, read, and then comment. I think next time you can add more emotions and thoughts/opinions. I think that will give it more color and make it longer. Remember to read over your work to check for run on sentences and grammar mistakes.
-Aubrey