Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogg number 6

B. Compare and contrast yourself to either Scout or Jem at their age. Compare and contrast your summer activities, friends, relationships with your dad, siblings, and adults.

I will compare myself to Scout. Somethings we have in common would be that were both girls and I have alot of guy cousins. When i was little my cousins would have me play soccer and football because i have no other chose but to hang out with them. Now since I'm older I don't really Play with them and I hang out Whit my mom. But now if i have to play soccer or football I don't mind because I know how to play. Also like scout I have a brother and we get along well but he is six years old and I'm 13 years old. Even though there is a big age difference i still try and play with him.

0 comments: